Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Eric Suarez served his country, now he wants Alabama city to work with him on his goals

Veteran in fight with Athens City Council over de-annexation request

Article Title: Veteran in fight with Athens City Council over de-annexation request

Snippet of Article: "...Eric Suarez spent years with the United States Marines and that included half-a-dozen combat tours. He just retired and now he's fighting a new enemy, the Athens City Council. "I'm 35-years-old, retired from the Marine Corps., my wife is a 12-year nurse, and I can make my own decisions. I'm a big boy, I take care of my stuff, and I stay out of everyone else's way," said Suarez. He wants the City Council to stay out of his way as well. His Nick Davis Road house is partially book ended by properties that sit in Limestone County. Across the street is a farm ...Last time I checked you don't control us we elect you," said Suarez..."

Article Source: www.waff.com