Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Instagram Permanently Suspends Veteran-Owned Business for Criticizing NFL Kneelers

Article Title: Instagram Permanently Suspends Veteran-Owned Business for Criticizing NFL Kneelers

Snippet of Article: "...Lately I have been posting about the NFL players kneeling. I was Navy SEAL for ten years, I served multiple tours in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa from 2001 through 2014,” declared Navy SEAL veteran Tej Gill, one of Project War Path’s owners, to Breitbart News. “I have lost a lot of my close friends/teammates during the war. NFL Players kneeling really hits home with me and my teammates, I think it’s disgusting, an insult to all veterans, Americans, and especially families of veterans that have been killed and wounded during war..."

Article Source: www.breitbart.com