Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Mayor Adams donates $5K of own money for info on anti-Israel ‘cowards’ who defaced WWI memorial: ‘I love America’

Article Title: Mayor Adams donates $5K of own money for info on anti-Israel ‘cowards’ who defaced WWI memorial: ‘I love America’

Article Excerpt: "...A furious Mayor Eric Adams on Tuesday contributed $5,000 of his own money toward the reward being offered for information leading to the bust of the anti-Israel “cowards’’ who defaced a local war memorial.

“In spite of the unpopular notion, I’m going to say it, ‘I love America,'” Adams said at a press conference held in front of the historic Central Park World War I monument — which a mob spray-painted and plastered with anti-Israel stickers the night before.

“We cannot remain silent when our symbols of freedom are desecrated by individuals who clearly hate our country and way of life,” he said. “I am not going to remain silent because our silence gives the belief that everything is OK. ..."

Reference Source: nypost.com