Sunday, July 28, 2024

JD Vance Claps Back at Kamala Harris After She Questions His Loyalty: What Have YOU Done for the Country?

Article Title: JD Vance Claps Back at Kamala Harris After She Questions His Loyalty: What Have YOU Done for the Country?

Article Excerpt: ...Harris after she questioned his loyalty to the country despite the fact that he’s a former U.S. Marine and put his life on the line for this nation.

She directly questioned his patriotism ... Kamala Harris questioned my loyalty to America. I enlisted in the Marines for this country. I went to Iraq for this country. I built a business for this country. And my running mate took a bullet for this country. What the hell has Kamala done to question our loyalty to America?"

But Vance wasn’t done. What exactly has she contributed, he asked. He also had the answer: zilch.

Reference Source: redstate.com